Friday, March 27, 2009

Never-ending of Anxiety


Fuhh…oh my goodness, bunnies da mula nmpak bulu,hehehe...2 bunnies seems like theirs granma with black circle on eyes, another 1 with white dominant, black like mother and last 1 I think combination of 3 colors, brown white and black which new color for me so far. Next week I’m won’t be here to check them all the time, hopefully family akan jaga diorg ni , since all fmily members passionate with rabbits s well….actually da byk org tnyer especially my relatives. Actually I have experience before. Adik sepupu nangis cam nk rak bcoz he want my rabbits,atas dasar kasihan sgt2 bagi la sekor free of charge…but so sad recently da mati pun rabbit yg brown color tue…sedih sgt n marah pun ader…so I’ve learned….jgn harap nk jaga kalau stkat nk mmbunuh rabbits,it’s violent against animals!!!!!!:/

1 comment:

  1. wah dah tumbuh bulu ye cptnye..aku balik lepas perekse nanti mesti dah berlari2 arnab awak ni...bolehlah aku mintak pada abah awak...awk kat rawang dah mase tu hahahahah

    ReplyDelete